MacPhee Realty Group
Choose the company whose capabilities and industry knowledge far exceed the norm. With more than 27 years experience of selling homes, the MacPhee Realty Group work closely with their clients to ensure they are aware of critical real estate market data so they can make the most informed decisions. For the MacPhee Realty Group, real estate is our passion and we know there is a human side to real estate. Aside from being personally involved in the sale of more than 20,000 homes, we believe the business is not about being "number one" it is about providing clients with the best possible service and support. That means listening and understanding your expectations when it comes to one of life's largest investments.
When choosing an agent to sell your property or assist in the buying process, it is crucial to select someone who is familiar, comfortable and experienced in selling and buying homes in the area. The MacPhee Realty Group specializes in buying and selling residential real estate in Cobb, Cherokee, Forsyth, Dekalb, Fulton, Gwinnett, Douglas, Paulding, Henry, Newton, Rockdale, Fayette, Spalding, Jackson, Hall and Walton counties.
The Right Real Estate Group
• We have a solid reputation in the Atlanta community. We act with integrity and honesty, we earn trust, and engage in fair treatment at all times.
• We utilize seasoned negotiating skills to protect and position you.
• Have extensive experience in handling challenging real estate transactions, as well as resolving serious buyer and seller issues, which can save you thousands of dollars.
• We provide critical real estate analysis to help you make informed buying and selling decisions.
• We deliver outstanding customer service in corralling every area - including online and other marketing, showings, escrow, and inspections.
• Our experience with handling the purchase and sales of real estate, plus the expertise and talent of our associate real estate agents means we provide you with service that is unparalleled in the Atlanta real estate market.